PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Servisair / Swissport
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2014, 11:44
aergid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger

help needed with roster issues
guys would any of you reach out a hand and help a fellow worker? we are trying to make a better roster for where I am should it be 3 on 3 off 4 on 4 off etc etc forward me your ramp ops front of house rosters if you can and let me show them so that our 2 earlys day off nightshift split shift day off early weeks can stop please [email protected]
The only other thing you can suggest is 'Single Person Rostering' each individual is rostered instead of teams. this can simplify the shift patterns for the individuals but still give the flexibility to the company to cover the peaks and reduce the tea-time troughs....

i am sure the person who does the rostering & planning uses a suitable tool to carry out certain excercises to increase both productivity (for the company) and end user (Ramp Workers) satisfaction...

Hope this helps but there is no point in other Airports/GHAs sending you their rosters as every Airport/GHA works to different schedules/priorities/manpower levels/Collective Labour agreements (Governmental/Union based)....