PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX want a fight, why?
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2014, 18:26
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good grief.....not the brightest bunch of bulbs on the chandelier are we boys? CC is NOT industrial action. Let me understand this.....a HK court is going to agree with CX in suspending my housing based on the fact that I am ADHERING TO MY CONTRACT AS IT IS WRITTEN...?!! Really, that makes sense to you? I am happy to fulfill my contract to the LETTER. Unfortunately, many of my colleagues are happy to fulfill their contracts to the letter and beyond (G days....volunteering for commercials on TV and sim trials etc, etc). You can do what you want, but if you show up on my flight having done something to undermine the collective best-interests of myself, my family and my colleagues, then you can further demonstrate your 'fine' qualities to me by operating 10 hours (with a break of course). Oh, and i'm sure that myself and/or the other FO will need a sector... Your choice. The time has come to pick sides. If you choose against me and my colleagues, then don't be surprised that you will be treated likewise (all within the terms of my contract of course! ).