PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stress caused by the handling by management of major changes within
Old 4th May 2014, 13:44
Australopithecus

Received 81 Likes on 37 Posts
The Banjo.

Can you play "the love theme" from "Deliverance?

That's about as erudite as your submission is. I was answering another member who thought that perhaps there might be some pilots who would be willing to dispatch with less than sufficient oil.

Now you chime in with the erroneous supposition that I am claiming pilots are unable to competently judge oil quantity to be within limits.

My post was to emphasise that QF has not provided a definitive source of critical pre-flight information. Specifically: what constitutes minimum oil quantity for the planned flight, given minimum dispatch oil qty and the (usually cryptic, likely unique) , exact hourly oil consumption such that the planned flight, including any diversions, will be completed while maintaining minimum oil quantity.

Finally: I am not desperate by any means, instead relying on cold facts to ascertain the suitability, or otherwise, of an aircraft and its planned fuel/oil to meet my requirements.

I will spare you the insulting little emoticons. Feel free to bang your head against the wall all you want. It may result in some small improvement in your cognitive ability. Or not. Whatever.