PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2014, 09:40
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A bucket a day keeps the Doctor away!

Thanks Sarcs, nice line of questioning by Xenophon and Fawcett

The endorsement - So CAsA, in regards to the A380 endo's, is it one or is it two people that are endorsed? John you seemed so confused? Well let me help you with the answer - I believe it is two. I know one of the endorsed individuals is a FOI based in BNE and he just so happens to be one of the few remaining good guys left, and he is more than capable of holding such an endorsement. The other A380 endo allegedly is held by Mr Farquharson. I believe that is what is of interest to the Senators as they examine exactly what the Australian taxpayers money is being spent on, the reasons behind the money being spent and whether there is any 'bang for the taxpayer buck', or whether it is being spent frivolously and fruitlessly.

Buckets of money - Another interesting point was when the bloated CFO explained that there is more than one bucket of 'training' money? So $2.3 million is used for things like endo's, currency etc for the Inspectorate, but am I correct in believing there is another bucket of moolah for the executives and/or other employees? If so, how much green is kept in that bucket? And are CAsA trying to be tricky with their answers to questions by giving the impression that only one Inspector has an A380 endo when in fact two individuals do? CAsA are cleverly playing on words and only mentioning who has a 380 endo from the inspectorates bucket of training money while they don't mention Terry's endo paid for by the 'mystery' bucket of dosh?? Makes me wonder which bucket Sky Sentinel came out of???
It may just happen to be that some of CAsA's financial wizards have been trained at "Beakers School of Finances" where buckets of taxpayer money really does make dreams come true

Message to Slugger - Dear Tony, being a budget conscious bureaucrat and a happy go lucky type razor wielder perhaps Fort Fumble could do with some form of financial 'readjustment'?

TICK TOCK