PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2014, 12:15
Troo believer

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
It's Pythonesque in stupidity to be associated with The Campus. A once proud airline is being managed into the ground by tossers with no idea. As flight crew we should, and I will, walk off an aeroplane if Joyce or Clifford walk on. I just don't care anymore about their directionless moronic mantra. Drinking from the Kool Aid, not for this little black duck. Joyce is never seen and I wonder why? The 787-9 will never come to mainline and without it we will become a domestic feeder to Emirates. Strong once told me that optimum shareholder value would be maximised if Qantas was a domestic carrier based in Sydney. For all intents and purposes this is what we will become within the lifespan of the A380. What's happening to Australia? Are we to be just a farm a quarry or a resort. The more I hear of Abbott and Hockey and the way they have skewed the debate about National debt and the deficit the more disgusted I have become about modern politics and the manipulation of facts to suit an agenda. We all know Joyce was lying when he grounded the airline and yet it's tolerated in society. Abbott blatantly lied to gain power and now wants to take Australia down some perverse path of right wing ideology of questionable and dubious prophecy which has no economic basis if you believe most academics and even some within the Murdoch press. Does anybody in high office or business conduct themselves with honour and integrity in this country? Please name someone.

Last edited by Troo believer; 4th May 2014 at 02:34. Reason: Grammar