PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PRESTWICK
Thread: PRESTWICK
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2014, 19:34
Facelookbovvered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wind sock

Let me help skippy out here.

I'm neither for or against PIK i really don't give a FF whether it stays open or closes, it has no effect on me either way.

The point being made in general is that the business case for using public money to keep it open (it's losing money and will likely continue to do so for the foreseable future) is based on it's only commercial airline staying put i.e. Ryanair

Ryanair are masters at this game, the SNP led Scottish Government are at best rank amateurs, who will be played, Government in general are crap at this game which is why most stay out if they have any sense.

simply wanting PIK to be a busy international airport will not make it so, I'm frankly staggered by your assertion that the only people who should post on the PIK thread should be PIK supporter???? WTF

I bet you support a YEs vote too, but I'm with you on that pal, sadly living the wrong/right side of the border means i don't get a say.

Put simply there is no way that the Scottish executive will take the difficult decisions to either expand (they can't afford it) or cut costs ( -jobs = - votes) at PIK, meanwhile Ryanair will play you for fools, they ain't stupid

Welcome to Skintland