PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2014, 21:57
gleneagles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am well aware that the " cabin collapse " thingy cannot be reconciled with later reports of satellite pings. However the " cabin collapse " was only a perception...something very abnormal and odd happened as the erratic movements of MH370 both laterally and vertically indicated struggles and difficulties. I am pretty certain the pilots were completely befuddled at what had happened to their aircraft.

The satellite signatures certainly indicated that the aircraft survived the initial phenomenon and continued flight to some unknown location. The pilot's/pilots' reactions in the form of incoherent mumblings and " cabin disintegration " distress call suggest a stunned and uncoordinated response to whatever difficulties that plagued them...it didn't indicate they crashed or disintegrated.

We have all been thinking linearly. That former Malaysian colleague suggested against linear logical deduction the way the establishments are pursuing or want us to pursue. Be aware of the assets available in that region due to the Cobra Gold - Cope Tiger exercises. I believe that FIR prior to MH370's mysterious behavior is technically within WSJC jurisdiction but for practical reasons, aircrafts are handled between Lumpur and Ho Chi Minh.

The muddled misinformation or disinformation throughout are due to geo-political considerations amongst the participants of Cobra Gold - Cope Tiger. Kayej1188...I am afraid we need to leave it as it is. Going further will be venturing into the realm of the " woo woo " world as my Malaysian friend opined.

Last edited by gleneagles; 1st May 2014 at 00:12. Reason: Typo and added extension Cope Tiger to the Cobra Gold exercises