PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA City Express BHX & MAN - Latest "Rumour"
Old 28th Apr 2003, 17:56
Amazon man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stu,

Sir with all due respect whilst Iam quite happy to read all the rumours on these forums Iam not prepared to see someone like yourself talk about a subject of which you have absolutely no knowledge of that being BACX employees.

Those of us who were previously employed by BRAL and Brymon and now collectively employed under the BACX banner probably know more about customer service then you ever will, a large number of us have a long period of service to each airline and most of us have been giving a 100% for all of that time, thats why they were two very successful airlines BRAL in particular.

Both BA and BACX have big problems at the moment there is no disguising that but they are being tackled and I repeat what I said earlier that in my humble opinion BA will emerge from this current crisis a much stronger leaner and fitter airline well able to compete with the likes of Easy etc, and as flight deck and cabin crew we will have maintained our good terms and conditions and salaries, final salary pensions etc. With luck and a great effort both from ourselves and our management BACX will be there alongside mainline.

And to Stu in particular if it is Easy that you work for as I suspect then please do not try and fool us into thinking that everything at that airline is all rosy and that like the seven dwarfs you all go off whistling to work each day. Many of us have friends and colleagues that work for the airline and know full well that there are just as many moans and groans in you crew room as ours, it wasn't so long ago your management had there heads in the trough awarding themselves large bonuses for other peoples hard work.

Stick to talking about what you do know and when you have ten to twenty years experience in the airline business then I might be prepared to listen