PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Good Flying School in California or South Africa
Old 29th Aug 2001, 02:51
Sensible

Flies for fun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

GPS A.
How was I supposed to know that your signature was meant to be humourous, when you haven't thus far demonstrated that you have a sense of humour? Maybe I don't aspire above the rank of PPL as you put it. If you find that the position which you seem to find so frustrating - an ATPL with no flying job, then maybe you should look at an alternative career and just fly for fun!! It takes qualities other than the ability to obtain an ATPL to secure a flying job as you may have already gathered or soon will do!

You have alredy become embroiled into an argument with me, for no reason other than to try to defend a defaulter who has no defence, however, you can be assured that I have made allowances for the fact that you are probably going through puberty just at this time

To make this thread interesting, how about if I offer to contribute £250 to the PPRuNe fund for every US FTO which I have commented upon and cannot prove that I have been to and you contribute £250 for every one that you believe I have never been to but which I can prove that I have been to - that's apart from Anglo American which I would not go to even if the flying was free! - Done deal?? Now why do I suspect that you would be as good at paying up as AAA?