PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Cylinder AD's released by FAA
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2014, 08:46
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And Jaba this is a public forum so any one can have a say sorry.
What the?? You did not get the point. It is a public forum, but the point is you never answer questions, and then you posted the

Jaba I never ask you anything about AA. For a start.
I replied with....

I never invited you to post in my thread either?

No you sarcastically tried to discredit the 400,000,000 hours of data collected by AA back in the days of radial piston airliners by making stupid comments about last you looked (assume 2014) AA only had jets not pistons. You effectively did ask.

I notice once again you never answer anyones direct questions.
As for POH's, and my wife's contracts etc, lets get back to Leadsleds questions which you have ignored as well.

So far I have found only one POH that is stating not LOP ops in Section 2. Of course this is at complete odds with other POH's with the same equipment. So which do you fly? What do you do when one says only fly right side up and the other says only fly inverted? Do you take an average?

By the way I had an operator ask me recently about another twin being used in Charter operations. I said which model? I consulted the POH and guess what, despite the owner and the operator and LAME (all three the one and the same) thinking he could not use LOP ops, he was wrong, it was there in black and white. All you had to do was read with a critical and educated mind. He is now much more educated

Go back and read Leadsleds questions and try to answer them rather than defending your out of touch position on everything. Otherwise we are wasting our time on you, although I hope others are learning a heap.

I should restate this for the benefit of others, I have a fair hunch you are a great LAME, do fine craftsmanship and turn out a quality product. Just in some area's misinformed.