PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone else had to Sue Parc Avaition to make them Honor the contract?
Old 28th Apr 2014, 16:14
chip22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,
Sadly I had the same experience with Parc two years ago. Once I got to the place of work they wanted me to sign a new contract with modifed date of start convenient for them. That meant they wouldnt had to pay two weeks of salary. That was so low from a once such a reputable company. I refused so they started to intimidate that if I not sign that may affect future payment. Sent several emails which resulted in no satisfactory answer. After all this they did not pay me my notice period after the completion of contract wich is another month of payment clearly stated in the contract. Again emails went but found deaf ears at Parc. I proposed them to pay my salary according to contract otherwise I would seek legal solution. Still they did not care. They did not even bother to respond.
I had the feeling that as an eastern european Parc treated me like a second grade somebody whom they knew would never endevour into legal issues in Isle of Man. And of course I never did since I am far from familiar of their legal system and I know it would be a very long process. Thats all in a nutshell. I trusted them because they were "Parc" .
I think this a disgrace to them and I wouldnt recommend this company to anyone these days.

Happy landings