PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Max Range A320 Ferry
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2014, 15:01
Natstrackalpha

Location: Not far from the edge of the Milky Way Galaxy in the Orion Arm.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Look less of the innuendo - say it!!

@ Meikleour

Take my piddly 2.9T out ok - what have you got? Hmmm? Work it out. Now apply the reserves - what have you got ok? now take the trip fuel out and the climb and descent what have you got apply all this with a go around at 1500 ft and a low level diversion. Hey zero fuel right?

This will never happen - what have you got zero - where did I get the figures from - the mandatory reserve requirements - duh not rocket s-t science.

If I apply Detent`s and moreover Tyro Picard`s simple formula / advice and shove in the reserves that I want then we have a policy for departure - in fact the reserves are factored in there somewhere

So Meilakur, what are you saying - are you saying I`ve not enough or too much fuel. FFS!

I don`t mind being corrected - but you can perhaps do it without taking the p--s! And, and, before you come back with `I`m` taking the piss - then you actually do the planning and factor in a legal reserve and perhaps I will listen to you rather than read your c---p about whatever airline this is - Detent and Tyro - Thank you - and BOAC too (for making me think)
Melikeler - come back with figures - like the others did. MF!

And, if you took out my 2.9 in the tanks on T/D then you would have 2.33 hours of flying - so why is that a bad thing, because we are carrying too much fuel? (JFC)

Last edited by Natstrackalpha; 10th May 2014 at 17:37.