PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Cylinder AD's released by FAA
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2014, 01:12
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So research then hey. We'll let's look at that again. You claim data I've already said it's not data it's obverations. Now 5/80 is not research at all. Un less it carried out on a calibrated dyno how can you ever say what power the cly is producing.
Compression = power
A low cly will not make as much power as a cly running at 70/80. That's why we have limits. That's why tcm and lyc have different methods of performing a lake rate test. And different tesster one with a calabrated orifice and one with out. You can use a tcm on a lyc but you can't use one that has not got a cal with out useing the external orifice on a tcm. Why is that then.
And whist a low comp generally will not be picked up by a pilot it will how ever be picked up at
So now this low cly all thought making power isn't making what it should be making.
The whole reason for doing this is to make the engine safe. So now what is your option of an un safe engine.
And of course it's all in the name of research but I'm sorry I don't subscribe to this theory as I have people's life's in my hands and I take that responsabity extremly seriously.
And now you are say I give miss quotes we'll no you given out dangerous information
Cheers