PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Hijack Apr 25th 14
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2014, 22:15
ExSp33db1rd

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
........does't appear in a fit state to fly.......
Whilst boarding at Hong Kong once, a forward steward rang for assistance to remove an - apparently - drunken passenger who had verbally abused the steward whilst boarding, and the Police, who were watching every departure for some reason, maybe standard practice (?), wouldn't act without a request from "The Captain".

Went downstairs and gave the nod, and it was all over very quickly, One Two, One Two outside mate ( or whatever the phrase was in Chinese )

'course, one has to be aware that a smart lawyer can question ones' ability to recognise insobriety, are you qualified? Was once involved in a road accident and was questioned in that manner, my "Life experience" wasn't good enough, how did I know that for certain just because the other driver had swerved across the road, whom I was just able to avoid, and ended with the car on its' side, who then climbed out with petrol pouring everywhere leaving a Boxer dog sat on one of the side windows, so I climbed in and threw it out, to be then abused by the drunk of stealing his dog - which I was putting in my own car for safe keeping - was totally unable to stand straight or walk etc. etc. My admission that I couldn't smell his breath due to the petrol fumes around the scene nullified my evidence, and his behavious might have been due to the trauma of the accident ? Yeah ! Right !

You'd better be sure the Company are behind you before you deny boarding, commonsense has nothing to do with it, The Law Is An Ass.