PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2014, 18:30
Hyperveloce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Propduffer
@Hyperveloce
Thank you for your work on the BFO, I've been attempting similsr analysis but I've been stalled because of a few anomalies.
The first is the offset shift at 1:07 and the implication this shift provides,
the only explanation I can come up with is that the turnaround must have happened at 1:07. (This fits the timing for a turn south at 2:25. But these conclusions are a drastic departure from the Malaysian timeline of events so I haven't posted about this until now.)
To me, both BFO inflexions at 1:07 and 2:25 are indicative of a turn (I don't see another phenomenon to explain such a rapid variation of the BFO), the 1st is when the plane diverted from the KL->Beijing route to turn back to Malaisia, the 2nd is the large turn toward the south.

Originally Posted by Propduffer
The second is the seemingly odd times of the data points in the BFO chart, why was the handshake taking place at 1:07, 2:25 and 2:29?
Why are there no data points for the hourly pings if they happened at 2:11, 3:11, 4:11, 5:11........ as we have been told they occurred?
The handshakes timing is very intriguing since it seems to capture/retain the exact flight sequence. See my answer to RetiredF4.
Jeff