PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India Pilots refuse to operate flights due to SARS
Old 27th Apr 2003, 23:16
tiba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rsoman

first of all i would like to clarify that i did not in any fashion mean to be derogatory about using a figure of speech toward the passengers.......so lets get that misunderstanding out of the way. As far as you championing the cause of the gulf load of passengers is highly commendable but not relevant to this discussion at all. In fact please do start another thread which is specifically pertaining to it and i will gladly participate. I am interested in your input regarding any specific information you may know of or have regarding this dispute.

Since you obviously do not agree with this what according to you are the alternatives???? We are specifically talking about an airline company and how it protects its employees from conditions that directly affect them. Obviously there is no guarantee to anything here from the hotel receptionist ............etc etc.....here we look at the an individuals responsibility in protecting themselves...........lets not even start involving ourselves with absurdities now.

You obviously have reasons to believe that this is wrong.......do have any particular personal reasons for this? Any grouse with the ineffectiveness of unions that you would like to share with us or is this the extent of your objectivity?