PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines - THY Recruitment (Merged)
Old 26th Apr 2014, 09:22
unpleased_pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys - I did a new registration so my present employer which is reading as well here looses a bit track on me .

On topic - Turkish seems to hire like crazy, I guess they are running out of qualified rated guys so they are tracking now CRJ and other pilots for their Non Typerated Program.

I thought I give it a shot to see what this guys have to say and to have a personal look on this turkish company.

It seems this guys are even messier then my current employer(I am surprised how you can top that, but Turkish managed ), waiting for my interview tickets and hotel booking for over 2 weeks, yesterday evening(Friday before the interview week) they discovered that they invited to many pilots so they cancelled my interview. I was about to leave on the next day...

To summarize - wasted ticket, wasted turkish visa, wasted police report...

All in all more then 200 Euros down the drain because they don't get their system right. Asked me if I would go on a different date, guess my answer....

After doing some research in the web I was really thinking that this would be a not to bad company(apart from the bad Turkish Lira/Euro exchange rate).

Well, you did not pass the interview Turkish! Next one....