PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IFTC Turkey Type Rating A320 + 500 hours
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2014, 05:41
porkflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can say there is a racist attack and make it look like you are the victim in a typical attempt to reverse reality. A bit like the "parallel state" bull**** invented by the Government to cover up massive corruption. You are fantastic at this but if locally you can count on the masses of poor ignorant make no error of believing that anyone in Europe believes that story or your threads
I really have nothing to avenge. I'm just trying to give a more realistic understanding of the Turkish "civil" aviation and its style of interaction with expat to the benefit of the user of this forum.
Calling "culture" what is deriving form the 80 years of military rule it's a long shot. THY ,for example, has the worst safety record in Europe and the 3rd worst in the civilized world. Which culture....CFIT? Crooks acting like semi-gods in a third world country style pantomime, that was the culture and it still largely spreads its negative influence today ( everybody is level 6 )
My understanding of the aviation scene as a whole is better than you can even imagine...and again I have never seen such a striking contrast between such mix of negativity (poor CRM, lack of real understanding, rote training and so on... ) and delusional self perception and arrogant pride.The by product of which are one of the most unsafe environment ever seen and an appalling display of immaturity . And that goes on top of the exploitative and discriminating way ( racist ?? may be this time the term could be appropriate) way of interacting with expat, taking advantage of them as disposable instruments to their grand plans, by lying, cheating and trying to turn thing to their own only and exclusive advantage. The style has only one name : scam. No surprise Turkish secondary airline are the preferred partners of the line training scammers.
Make no mistake, you can block Twitter and Youtube and fool your people. still the image of Turkey and Turkish people passed by its "civil" aviation is sailing through the internet and spreading very fast. And the most immediate conclusion is that Turkey aviation scene is not expat friendly nor Turkey offers a good environment to learn anything about modern aviation.
Turkey is not ready for EASA ..imagine for Europe...may be in 100 years ?? Reconquering the Ottoman empire..still an option.

Last edited by porkflyer; 26th Apr 2014 at 05:58.