PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK - Meydan Heights preview, get ready
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2014, 15:44
salamaleikum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys...
To all of you that are being forced to move there, and given the possibility to chose their villa. Here are some doubts I'd like to share.

The last row of villas is the obvious choice. No neighbour 5m ahead looking straight down at you from his bedroom when you're in your "garden"! But then, I went last week and the terrain past the fence is going through some important preparations. Barraks for workers are installed and piles of construction materials are there too. Which means new compound is gonna be built shortly there with all the good stuff, dust, late noise, lights at night, and the uncertainty of what is gonna be put there or who's gonna live in it. So forget about the last row.
The first row is too close to the road (and the breathtaking view on the power line, even though it is not operational hence not health threatening) so forget about the first row.
All the villas next to the community center and construction offices (destined to become the shopping area), are gonna be noisy. So forget about those too!
All the villas that are on the entrance road are gonna be subject to a constant and heavy traffic, night and day. So forget about those.
Conclusion, at the end only remain the ones I thought were the worst when I first visited...! The one with a neighbour right in front of you, no privacy at all, stuck in the middle of this huge compound!!! GREAT!!! Well done to all the people who planned this...