PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cessna 100 and 200 SIDS
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2014, 13:13
Oracle1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keep Laughing

Keep Laughing mate as your industry vanishes. The parts were purchased before CASA extended the date, so I fitted them anyway, they were due MPI. I don't have time to stuff around I need the aircraft in the air. As for the options you presented I found one that's even smarter I bought an RV8 empennage and started riveting.

I don't need a drawing to work out that what I am looking at is **** manufacturing. I am prepared to do 2500 hours work to get out of the system does that paint a picture for you? At least I will end up with a decent aircraft.

Do you know if the new part or the old part is deformed, I would be asking Cessna for the drawing and vaguely recall coming across this before. Maybe that is why they have had a 1,000 hour life since 1978??
A first year apprentice could tell that this is **** engineering and quality control.

As stated the price of the bolt is a rip off, the bolt is not straight and the American protection rackets are headed for a nasty surprise. The market is already voting with their wallet.

RE AMROBA and CASA again if you are gullible enough to believe that lobby groups are going to change CASA direction you are sadly mistaken. Nothing short of total revolution in government will stop the overall decline of aviation and indeed Australia. The corruption and incompetence runs way to deep. I suggest you stock up on lube!

Last edited by Oracle1; 25th Apr 2014 at 13:28.