PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet A320 300 hour LT 79,000€
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2014, 10:19
P40Warhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I think also about fellow pilots, and about my own future. Because when you are now willing to pay for this SCAM, that means that you accept the fact, when you maybe later on get kicked out of the airline, even when you have for example 3000 hours. Getting close to Cpt. And then get kicked out for an RETARD who is willing to accept to fly for nothing and pay for his own training. That is the world upside down.
You are the one the airline needs. Without you the planes will not fly. Because you fly, the airline makes revenue. And since it is a job, they need to pay you accordingly to your responsibilities and not to forget your training. Like anywhere else in different branches.

Your comparison is not applicable to P2F Scams.
Those lines where you wait to get in whatever attraction is not applicable here. This will be always the same situation.
In aviation because of you guys willing to pay, will bring down T&C's for the guys who are already further in their flying career and for New Bees.
The experienced guys loose their seat, because why paying for an expensive pilot with experience, when you can also put there an cheap newbee pilot, willing to pay for his or her OWN training.

Myself I always think many steps ahead. Not just short term thinking. Since newbees like you and me are just in the baby shoes of our career, we have still a long road ahead. That long road I would love to fly planes till I have to go with pension. But that wont be possible, if idiots are willing to pay for their trainings and hours.

Besides above mentioned, I think like this. Treat someone else like how you wanted to get treated yourself.
I want to be treated with respect, so I treat other people with respect.
One of those ways is that I am NOT willing to pay for these kind of ****ty SCAMS. . I have studied hard to pass all my exams first attempt , and worked hard on my flying skills , and paid, although my loan aint very big, but still it still money to get my license. Now it is up to airlines to decide if they want to take me or not.
If you work hard, you get what you deserve.

From my class, 1 had an pilot job within 2,5 months. He even could choose between 2 airlines. One he had to pay for rating, but had permanent contract. The other one he did not have to pay for his rating, and even got salary. He just signed a bond.
So it is possible. As long as you play it smart.

As I mentioned in my last post, I hope to get accepted in an EU airline for a non Pilot job first. When I am in, I build useful experience in that role, and will give my self for the full 100% for that job. Listen good and learn everyday new things, and who know, maybe in some time I get job in RHS later on.

Be patient, and try other ways to get into aviation. That does not always need to be straight into the cockpit in RHS. Everything you pick up in other roles, could be very useful when you are a pilot. You know the situation where those people have to deal with, the ones who do your job which you did as a non pilot, and together with that experience you are stronger as a team.

Again. The way of least resistance is hardly ever the best way. Only if you are a short term thinker.