PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Cylinder AD's released by FAA
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2014, 22:48
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As an LAME im not allowed to interrupt the law, even though I have to pass AA to get a lic im still not allowed to, even though every day I have to work within it and make decisions on it im still not allowed. I am how ever allowed to have an understanding of it.
Now a lawyer is just a word smith. They know zero about engineering. They look at words they allowed to interrupt the law but they have zero understanding of engineering.
Now Jaba ask me how I beat the dark side in court. Well it all depends on the solicitor on the dark side. But if you know the law and engineering and you know they lying as they do and you know how they trying to trick you up its not hard.
And yes Jaba I smashed them.
How ever I have also help them if its required.
The said thing is that every CASA awi dose not work the same as the person beside them, or in another office even though they may work from the same book its all different.

So even though im a dyslexic F^&K I still know my **** because im not an academic who cares I see the result I may learn in a different way to most but I can still have a say.

Cheers

Off to do more science.