PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Misionary flying in Africa
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2003, 04:21
My names Turkish
Before "Ze Germans" get here

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phew!

Holy smoke Batman!

Just to clarify a few points from my side of the court. Religon plays not even the smallest part in my life. I don't know how it is for the others on this thread, but the only reason that I am interested in these organizations is because I am that desperate to get a job and build hours. It might be hard for you to believe but some of us ARE that shallow. As far as I'm aware they don't hurt anyone neither are they involved in crime, therefore my conscience is clear. They are only looking for Pilots not Missionary workers.To turn this thread from a flying career possibility into calling people biggots is a bit much.

It is always dissapointing when someone gets onto a thread and rants and raves. It is even worse when the threads get closed because people start getting personal and questioning Religon. By all means make your Point thats what PPRuNe is for, but as someone said "play the ball not the player"

I apologise to the Moderators if I'm seen as interfering with their jobs, but I felt I had to make my position clear.