PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragonair (KA) recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2014, 05:40
chris186

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CXjunior,

I believe we might have missed the first batch already at the very least, because I was just notified that my final interview will be somewhere in July.

We might even have missed the 2nd one, i am not too sure. But if my final interview is in july, i could expect the course will start in auguest (3rd batch period). I may be wrong.

For those of you taking the 1st interview, make sure you stay calm and articulate well at all times. Pilots cannot panic! remember that!

As in what questions they asked me, I don't even know where to start, the topics are really vast, but definitely find out as much as possible regarding Aviation and KA at a BEGINNERS' level.

I was told that the final interview will be heavily technical based, so dont worry too much about technical stuff you find in ATPL modules for the first interview.

I dont see the point of posting the question they asked me here, because they basically asked on the go as conversation continued, so be careful what you say and dont dig yourself a hole you cannot get out of.

I am taking the ICAO english next wednesday in Cathay City (Yes KA does their ICAO in cathay city)

I will update my progress here and hope will help you guys too