PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2014, 00:47
Shadoko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by susier (22nd Apr 2014, 10:33)
I'm inclined to agree with Ornis that they know more than we do, either way.
So either they know it's there, by whatever means (including the pings perhaps - but they certainly have more classified info that we're not party to) and they are looking in the right place, or they know it isn't there, and are looking in the wrong place for some obscure reason to do with obfuscating the truth.
More likely the first.
In which case I believe it's highly likely it will turn up there eventually. If you want to be a conspiracy theorist then that time might be once the geopolitical issues have been mostly ironed out and it's 'safe' to find it...
Originally Posted by captplaystation (22nd Apr 2014, 19:23)
Reading Teddy Robinsons post (10167 as I write) I am still of the feeling that
A - The "Authorities" are totally clueless, or B - They are totally clued up & doing everything to appear to be clueless.
For quite some time now, I am unable to decide which version is the reality.
Is the time for 1 and B coming next week?:

CNN Exclusive: MH370: Australia transport official tells what's next - CNN.com "
Australian officials are hammering out a new agreement put forward by the Malaysian government that will set out critical guidelines in the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane.
.../..."The Australian government is currently considering that proposal from the Malaysians and will respond as quickly as possible," Dolan said. "We hope to have resolved this within the next week." He declined to elaborate further on specific details put forward by the Malaysians, explaining that once finalized, details of the agreement probably would be confidential.../...