PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IFTC Turkey Type Rating A320 + 500 hours
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2014, 10:21
GF4RCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to those like alternatelaw and scuh ...

its not about a pissing contest who can shoot the highest through the hole or to measure if yours is bigger than mine typ ego trips.. im merely just stating facts so people who are sincere about finding out information can make an informative decision...
i been around enough to know that once you start competing in such useless ego trips brings nothing bad headache but i do try, to the best of my abilities, to convey the correct information in an object way which are obtained by facts and not hearsay
what i try not to do is mix my negative emotional biases and conjure up repugnant comments that more targets groups than be informative...

as to Boeingrestricted
mate your entitled to your views comments and exercise your freedom of speech but just remember information you give may ultimately effect vast aspects of ones personnel and professional lives.. this is why its important to be accurate with facts.

and mr Porkflyer... wouldn't be a informative thread without you or your posse vengeful attack on the locals here :|)

i really don't know what your issue is here in Turkey with THY or any other organisation located within the boarders of Turkey but try look at everything in perceptive... i been here for the later part of 9 years now and i have seen more than those who simply come here for 1-2 years and go...
may be you should,, with your superior knowledge, help yourself to create some sort of understanding or even personal relationships with the locals in order to improve things rather than use your superior arrogance and inferiority complex to demean and trash them...
As you have said... there is no civil aviation or be it limited up untill 15 years ago the airspace was a monopoly controlled by military and 1 major airline ... so you have nearly 80 plus years of established culture and dealings
until 10 years ago the Civil Aviation administration were run by the same bureaucrats mentioned above...
up until 9 years ago it would be near impossible to see a foreigner within any air carrier...
this aint a expat haven nor is the desert of nowhere but things have improved somewhat and will take time to improve more
and this is the comment i really find sarcastically funny
Worst pilot ever seen ,nothing to teach to anyone if not arrogance,opportunism and greed.
just displays your immaturity and lack of understanding of the aviation scene as whole...
if they are the worst then Jesus man you aint been or seen a lot of places hence your views would be questionable... I seen far far worst porkie that would make my deceased great grandmother jump out of her grave ... every country every culture every organisation ( and yes this would include your SUPERIOR background aswell) have such types but to generalize an entire ethnic group in to such category i think is offensive to say the least... but then again your Superior upbringing would consider that being objective
In Aviation you can guarantee that in every country and scene there will be
  1. Bullsh#t]
  2. self proclaimed aviation Einstein's or Chuck Yeager's or even worse mixture of both
  3. the good the bad and the recklessly hopeless
  4. arrogant ,opportunistic and greedy organisations with equally if not more skill managers
  5. fruitful life long opportunity of colleague bashing
  6. and last but not least ..laws and regs that are at times impossible to fathom

alternatelaw: im sure its 45-15 now round 4

Last edited by GF4RCE; 22nd Apr 2014 at 16:35.