PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ukraine calling for UN intervention
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2014, 12:19
Lonewolf_50

Received 417 Likes on 260 Posts
Originally Posted by rh200
Russian parliament deputy speaker tells aide to ?violently rape? pregnant journalist on live TV
'Run to her and start raping her hard'
It seems that telling one of your aids to go and rape a pregnant collegue is a bit much.
As reported, it made even less sense, given all the various rantings he was spitting forth.
Zhirinovsky ... called for the eviction of all McDonald’s in Russia. Even Putin has told Zhirinovsky to cool it.
V Putin likes the occasional Big Mac, I suppose.
Referring to Kiev’s Maidan protests, which ignited a series of events that have pushed Ukraine and Russia to the brink of war, the politician yelled, “You women of the Maidan all have uterine frenzy! Without that uterine frenzy there wouldn’t have been Maidan.”
I had to look up the term. Uterine frenzy - From the Latin: furor uterinus,uncontrollable sexual desire in a woman. (nymphomania) (So, what's he got against nymphos? )
... he brought up Ukrainian nationalist Iryna Farion. “You think she hates Russians? She loves them! Uterine frenzy, no lover, no husband present, nothing! She has a beast between her legs! And that fire devil rushes upward through her dumb [expletive] tongue.”
I think he's got a crush on her.
He pushed the aide at her and shouted, “Christ is risen! Truly he is risen! Christ is risen! Truly he is risen!”
I guess he was all caught up in the Easter spirit, but I thought the Orthodox Easter and Western Easter came during different weeks.
Another journalist confronted the ranting politician, telling him that her fellow reporter was pregnant. Zhirinovsky responded by calling her a “damned lesbian.”
What?
“This isn’t a place for pregnant people!” he shouted. ”If you’re pregnant, go home. Better take care of your child!”
I have a new nickname for Zhirinovsky: Touretteski. He's all over the map. Now that I think of it, this gent would fit right in on Capital Hill. He's lost the plot.