PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Rivet Joint
Thread: RAF Rivet Joint
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2014, 08:50
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
Cowardice in Leadership: A lesson in Harassment, Intimidation and Reprisals

cpants, thanks for the link to your ebook re the harassment you have experienced, following your revelations of RC-135 airworthiness to Congress. Those who have followed the painful and tortuous threads on this Forum, re the demolition of UK Military Airworthiness, will immediately pickup on a similar process visited upon one of our members on this side of the pond. Another aspect no doubt of our 'special relationship'!

I revealed to Congress in 2008 that the United States Air Force was operating a fleet of specialized reconnaissance aircraft (RC-135s) that were not airworthy. The agency retaliated with an immediate attack on my character to divert attention away from the maintenance issues that I had reported. The diversion included a trip through the Pentagon, Congress, and the Nebraska State Court system. Eventually, government investigations substantiated the non-airworthy conditions that I had reported, but not before the United States had secured a 1.3 billion dollar foreign military sale to the United Kingdom for the same type of aircraft.
For those of us who do frequent this region, your book may be found in Kindle form here:-

Cowardice in Leadership: A Lesson in Harassment, Intimidation and Reprisals eBook: George G. Sarris: Amazon.co.uk: Books Cowardice in Leadership: A Lesson in Harassment, Intimidation and Reprisals eBook: George G. Sarris: Amazon.co.uk: Books

I would beg the mods to let this stay, for this is hardly a premium priced article, and is completely in accordance with the OP. It is also a matter of vital importance to the RAF, a matter literally of life and death!