PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CEBU PACIFIC SKYPE INTERVIEW
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2014, 07:03
Skypimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
200% agree with pinoyboy! I pretty much been thru the same. The HR ladies JM and Haidee Garcia are useless, they don't know what they are doing, no communication between flight ops and HR! Be prepared mentally and financially before you apply for this company, they will mess with you if they don't like you)

majority of the Cebu pacific employees (especially the HR, flight ops...), CAAP, immigration personnel would expect something from you (gift, cash...) when you ask for help, the more you rush them, the slower they will assist you. (welcome to Philippines! One of the most corrupted countries in the world.

Speaking of employee's benefit, no sick leave/vacation leave 1 year and half after your first productivity flight, (we are on 3 years contract)
Don't expect or don't even bother to ask for leave without paid if you really need some times off, cuz the management will tell you "we are short of pilots" when everyone is flying below 70hours a month.
No uniforms/ shoes will be provided after 1-2years of service as mentioned.

Culture in the company. Something you needa learn in day 1 from the time you walk in to the office is to call everyone Sir and Ma'am, if you don't do so, they would think you disrespect them - philipino culture! Try calling the seniors by first name and see their reaction!

They speak their own language during ground school or trainings, and they expect you to learn Tagalog right away...wtf right?

Inside the cockpit, same as many other Asia countries, captain is the boss, not much CRM cuz 4 bars is controlling everything especially the senior captains with military background, they really think they are the ****...If you are applying for FO, Cruise relief...better think twice!

One last advise, Expect to deal with many pain in the ass TRI during IOE, better ask around and avoid them...

There are so much more shady ****ty things in this company, it would take me days to share, so I better stop here....

If you are ready to deal with all these bull ****...Go for it!