Thread: RAF Rivet Joint
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2014, 01:06
cpants

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For consideration by the United Kingdom’s
Military Aviation Authority (MAA)

Subject: The Airseeker Program.

When I made a protected disclosure to the United States Congress in 2008, I was unaware of a proposal by the United Kingdom to purchase three retired KC-135 aerial refueling tankers from the United States. The old U.S. tankers would be converted into RC-135 Rivet Joint spy planes, under contract by L-3 Communications, as a replacement for the UK’s own faltering spy plane known as the Nimrod. The non-airworthy condition of Rivet Joint 62-4127, as described in my disclosure to Congress, was strikingly similar to the non-airworthy condition that led to the 2006 destruction of Nimrod XV230 over Afghanistan. Suspending my security clearance and covering-up the RC-135 maintenance problems were despicable acts, possibly orchestrated by senior defense officials to secure a 1.3 billion dollar aircraft purchase by the UK, and to supplement the United States’ own intelligence-gathering fleet utilizing British funds.

I intended to post the remaining sixty-three pages of my Congressional disclosure to this chapter, but the remaining sixty-three pages contain aircraft technical data protected by either the Export Administrations Act of 1979 (Title 50) or the Arms Export Control Act (Title 22). Absent this technical data, the remaining sixty-three pages would inaccurately reflect the other substantiated aircraft maintenance problems of the 55th Wing and the RC-135 program.

Now that I have retired and the blackmail has ended, I’m providing this book to demonstrate how harassment, intimidation, and reprisals are used to control the Federal workforce when management fears that it has been caught doing something unethical or illegal, thus the title, “Cowardice in Leadership”.

I am willing to post a link to the book "Cowardice In Leadership" if it is permitted by this forum.