Thread: EDINBURGH - 2
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2014, 12:28
Callum Johnstone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OntimeexceptACARS
1. Pinstripe suits are not exactly current
2. Blonde hair and black eyebrows are chavtastic
3. They seem determined to secure more of the Scottish market, when most of us hope that there is room for everybody to make a buck and fly local, whether that's ABZ, PIK, INV or GLA.
I think if the worst we can come up with is personal insults regarding the dress sense of the featured staff then the airport came off in a pretty good light indeed. And frankly it's not the job of the EDI business development team to bang on about other airports in Scotland, they're focused on doing what they do to benefit their airport, as you would surely expect them to be?

It was an interesting programme, highlighting the years of under-investment at EDI that led to incidents such as that chaotic check-in. But great news that the new bosses are determined to put their money where their mouth is and accelerate the terminal expansion plans to avoid a repeat. I think it was bold move by the EDI team to put themselves in the spotlight like that, and on balance I think it has paid off. Nice bit of publicity for a great airport with a great future.