PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Travellers camp on hospital landing site.
Old 16th Apr 2014, 12:32
Peter-RB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good day Satsuma,

How dare you call me Middle class, you jumped up squirt, I am lower working class, as can be fully proved by working and paying tax since starting the chain gang back in 1965, in my 60th year I paid nearly £39k in taxes what did you pay? Happily people like you did not exist in those days, for we were all busy getting Britain out of the ****e and mire that the lend lease from our Bros across the pond saddled us with in order to fight and finish off the Leftist and Nazi's that created the WW2, that was all due to a then prime minister who had views like you have espoused ...who wanted to Appease the baying crowd with platitude's of thank you very much Mr Hitler. If you too had gone through the hardships of the fifties and Sixties, you would not be so ready to support the tossers and Gypo's of this world, perhaps when you have matured enough you might even understand why people like me give no quarter to people like you, or the Travellers or the Gypo's, or even people who just hold out their hand to get " somat for nowt"
Don't ever refer to anyone else as MIDDLE class, if you work for money you are WORKING CLASS, get it!!

Peter R-B
Lancashire