PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CEBU PACIFIC SKYPE INTERVIEW
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2014, 23:25
pinoyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cebupacskype

thank god i didnt go so far as spending the 2000 dollars for the sim check ride at wac. the caap actually advised me to wait until i had a solid job offer.

well i dont know about them being the #1 fraud in aviation....and i dont really care if they want to hire me or not, i can get a job easily abroad, but of course would prefer to stay in the philippines and not have to deal with the expense maintaining 2 homes which on usa regioanal airline wages would be impossible. im just upset at her for first offering me a job then she told me in my face she would set up interview and then never bothered to contact me again. i kept sending emails asking my status week after week and finally got her on the phone and she said i wasnt qualified !? i gave them my resume 6 or 7 times in person and via email. dude they are just simply dumb and lazy!

for example last week i went in to cd-r king an electronics store (mostly chinese / cheap products) i saw a solar power charger for computers (handy to have in the philippines with the constant blackouts) there were about 10 in a glass case,a sales lady was squatting down near the case and i pointed to them as well and i asked "how much for the solar power chargers" and the first thing out of her mouth was "sorry sir its out of stock" !!! OMG i lost it and started talking loudly to myself , well you can imagine what some of my comments were. and i could care less who was looking at me. they are people getting paid 7 dollars a day who could care less about selling anything, they are hungry and their main concern is getting enough rice to eat today and were given a poor education in school . welcome to the philippines !

Last edited by pinoyboy; 15th Apr 2014 at 23:39.