PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vestibular Migraine / MAV
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2014, 13:17
Irish21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nylock I sent you a PM with more info, this info just for anyone else reading your post. I am sorry that you have lost your medical...that is a hard one, all of our worst nightmares...keep your chin up and research the things I posted for you, I know they will work!! Take care :-)

1) could be an issue with your ear crystal called "Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) is a disorder arising in the inner ear. Its symptoms are repeated episodes of positional vertigo, that is, of a spinning sensation caused by changes in the position of the head or virus.BPPV is the most common cause of the symptoms of vertigo"

a virus or improper head movement can unseat your ear crystal..it's very common...for me it felt like I had sea sickness for weeks. To fix this issue a doctor has you lean over and he adjust your head to reseat the crystal...not all doctors know how to do this..so ask if he/she is familiar with this method. Once the crystal is reseated your symptoms go away very quickly. Find a good ear, nose, throat doctor for this.

2) could be food issues = allergies = eliminating specific food usually wheat, flour, sugar, milk etc. books like "eat to live" are good for this. Also google celiac disease = food issues = European descent have high rate of celiac disease

Last edited by Irish21; 14th Apr 2014 at 19:46.