PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Have around 300 pilots left RYR lately?
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2014, 09:29
737 Jockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I've seen the latest STN T&C's and there's an option to have a 'summer roster' giving extra sector pay and 'guaranteed' summer leave, I think it's very clear that they are struggling to crew the summer schedule. But they will NEVER show a chink in their armour and admit it. Their own ego and arrogance would see them run the airline into the ground rather than accept a fair and professional relationship with their own Pilots.

As an aside, I watched with a mixture of disbelief and cringing at the latest attempt to play catch up with easyJet, the TV commercials last night. I think O'Brien & Bellew (in their new roles in the sales & marketing dept.) must be behind this piece of Hollywood genius. Same old, same old, cheap, tacky and I'd like to see them filming at the boarding gate in STN for an Italian flight when all the pax turn up with two big cabin bags, that should make good TV!

You shall reap what you sow, and I hope O'Leary is going to be forced out sooner rather than later.

For the benefit of the Ryanair lawyers trawling Pprune for libel/slander, The above is all just my humble opinion of course. you very much!