PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2014, 03:51
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has a robust 'trough' been discovered?

I agree with Thornys post below. This should be given the most on-depth scrutiny and an acceptable response given by CAsA;
5. How much public money was spent by CAsA to provide a 72 year old senior manager with an A380 endorsement?
6. For what purpose is the endorsement to be used by CAsA?
7. When will the senior manager be retiring?
8. How will the A380 endorsement impact on the senior managers entitlements on retirement?
My guess is as follows;
5. Around $45k
6. None whatsoever. The endorsement will benefit the endorsed individual by way of (a) financially, and (b) ego.
7. I've heard when his Angry mate goes in August, or thereabouts. Or perhaps when his arthritic hands can no longer push the elevator button to get to his office, or he can't stay awake past 1600 in the afternoon. So I am guessing it should be soon then.
8. Very well indeed. Seems somebody did his homework. Gotta love the taxpayer ey?

Perhaps the Senators or somebody could delve into this a little deeper? After all every taxpayer cent spent must be justified (just ask Beaker). Perhaps they can also get to the bottom of 'Sky Sentinel' as well as Mr Wickhams hiring. Something tells me that the 'R'egulator has been making up its own rules? Then again, that's nothing new is it???
Did Craig Thompson ever work for CAsA?

TICK TOCK