PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2014, 18:48
JDA2012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To G-F0RC3 - Massive congratulations, felt sure you would make it! Then again, I thought the same of LPtP and, ahem, myself . Still hope to be flying with you in the future (and not as SLF).

To LPtP - So so sorry to hear your news. I do hope you'll give it another crack next year. For what it's worth, I was certainly rooting for you.

To LPtP, and anyone else I suppose - regards the MPL, it is a tough decision. In my case, one of the items on which I was knocked back was being a little unclear on why I wanted to work for BA specifically as opposed to why I wanted to be a pilot.

As a result, I have now dedicated a little time each day to reading about various facets of the BA/IAG operation so that I will know it absolutely inside out by next year's intake. What I have read already has certainly clarified things in my mind, and I will be concentrating on BA and next year's FPP for the next nine months rather than pursuing other avenues. It will of course be rather embarrassing should I not pass the paper sift next time...

To all my fellow rejects: Why do we fall?