PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2014, 14:45
speedbird_cadet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I've been lurking on this forum for years now...and only ever posted in other threads but today I'm going to break my habit - albeit under a brand new username in honour of finally getting accepted onto a Cadet Pilot Programme.

To my fellow BA Cadets - congratulations, and Ill see some of you during training and the rest when we fly the line together.

To those who have received unwelcome news today... I've been there many times and I share your pain... and there are many pilots worldwide who have been there too. Rejection and set back is all part of the game... but if you want this bad enough...and are prepared to work..and I mean really work for it - you can do it. Learn from each experience - there really is no substitute for being in the game. This was last chance saloon for me - being my 3rd attempt - but I've learned from each previous failure. I'd be willing to bet I'm probably going to be one of the oldest on the course... and the scary thing is that now the hard part really starts, I'm going to be a student for the first time in my life...and I'm going to be poor for a good while. But right now I couldn't be happier

A very very proud
Speedbird Cadet to be