PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2014, 10:54
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flybe @ BHX and map

A couple of surprises announced yesterday and one definitely falls into the pleasant category with Reykjavik and the other one a challenge to Ryanair and Monarch with Ibiza

Palma also increased to five days a week including double daily on a Tuesday and Sunday although all these flights are short season.

The only question mark I have about KEF is did they really mean this destination - have a look at the destination map especially North Africa an area where flybe are yet to go (this will make me look silly if has been altered in the last few minutes). The closest major airport to this dot is Tunis, often called the Reykjavik of the south I believe

Ibiza has moved - no long an Island any more but some kind of merger with Malaga?

BHX this week

Florence started yesterday as did Cologne, Alicante restarts in the next hour and porto tomorrow.

Also possibly the 100 up today at BHX with 50 departures and arrivals listed, well over one third of BHX's movements.

More routes to come anyone? They show Budapest, Prague, Wasaw, Madrid, Geneva and Zurich on the map but of course all code-share with Air France.

Pete