PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet MPL 2014 OAA/CTC
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2014, 22:24
BigOllyG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is a massive commitment that is for sure! You can't fight the power, CTC and CAE OAA can set any price they want as they have a monopoly on entering the industry now, this isn't allowed in any other industry I can think of. However if people are still willing to pay the money chasing the dream then the price will continue to rise.

That said if you want it badly enough and are willing to take the risk this is a brilliant opportunity.

I know people that have come through Oxford and CTC and are now flying for Easyjet debt free having paid back their loans in 5 years.

I personally think the rewards outweigh the risks but you have to do some serious research to be in this position yourself, or have some rich parents that can foot the bill for you.

Good luck to anyone that applies to this scheme (not just on passing selection but on making it through the first few years at easyjet to a point where you are financially stable and relatively secure in your job).

I wonder how many FPP pilots are getting ready to spend the next 24 hours hitting refresh on their E-Mail accounts waiting for the good news. All the best.