PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Black Air NZ 787-9 unveiled
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2014, 03:35
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Why is that when you work for Qantas you have to be jealous of everyone else, not just for one thing, but it seems almost everything!

Awesome looking machine (and Ive never liked ANZ's logo particularly) but skimming through this thread I see some promising comments, like 'the engineers don't like it', so there might be some silver lining to the dark cloud Qf inhabits (pardon the pun) but then when you think about it, even that comment is wilful boasting to us poor Aussies. AT LEAST YOU HAVE ENGINEERS!!!!!

You lucky, lucky bastards!!

When you get bored looking at your beautiful machines, can you jot down a few 'how to' notes and post them to our inept bunch of incompetent morons at Coward St please?

PS: They even completely aesthetically ruined our Kangaroo, which was (i think) one of the most striking and beautiful logos in the world. There must be more airlines who have resisted the urge for new CEO's to try to say to the world 'Look at me!' but Lufthansa and ANZ have adapted their logo through the ages with grace, subtlety and considerable restraint. Just like we did at Qantas until relatively recently.

Congratulations Air New Zealand.