PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flydubai B737NG Type Qualification Program
Old 9th Apr 2014, 09:26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Credible information? Read my posts again and you will see that is exactly what i have given you! I have been asked for personal information about me which i am not willing to post online. I have also been asked for an exact ratio of people who were offered a job versus people who weren't. I am not able to give a number because i don't know how many people attempted the type rating or interview. I have told you how many people that i know got through, and at which stages they are at.

I only posted in the first place to give some balance to Alive's posts. I find it telling that negative posts are warmly welcomed and positive posts are viewed with heavy suspicion. The negativity on this forum is astounding, and i fear it is putting many people into a downward spiral.

Think positively guys! Sure there arn't many opportunities out there, and nothing is guaranteed, but negativity breeds negativity, and unfortunately, in forums, it finds it's perfect habitat!...

Regarding the Flydubai program, sure its a big risk, with a lot of money on the line and many hoops to jump through, but i chose to do it because the reward is so big! You also have to ask yourself, what are your other options? I searched for a job for a year without a single interview! Without this program, i probably would still be waiting for one! Im not saying the program is perfect, and im not saying you should do it, but i am saying that it is a credible program, with a huge reward if you make it through!