PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2014, 03:45
Shadoko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those who read my yesterday (deleted) post about a YouTube film with an alleged recent in-flight visit to the avionics bay of a 777.
I am a little ashamed to have added this comment: 'secutity improvement?' (or something like that) which implied the movie was recent. The truth is that the "date added" of the movie (2014/03/18) NOT implies the movie was recorded since MH370 disparition. And a better look at it (what I should have done before posting) shows it is not:
- the cabin layout seems not very recent ... and it is not: at 7:16, you can read on the exit door 'SAIDA EXIT' (so the company is probably Portuguese) and at 7:23 the name VAR?? is then probably VARIG right font on the sheet of the crew rest bed). The four first letters of the same name were also visible under the oxygen tank at 6:12. This company is out from 2006.
- in the E-E bay, avionics are labelled AlliedSignal (in one word, at 4:51). This name was in use from 1993 to 1999 (see AlliedSignal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).
I have not be able to find a picture with the same attendant uniform/apron as seen at 00:30.
The crew rest zone don't look like what I can see on 777 net pictures. Is it one?

There is no other video posted on YouTube by the pseudo Jack Jones. So, no credit. And unknown afterthought from the poster.
So ... post deletion was normal!

I do think the movie has been registered on a France to Brazil (or return) flight: at 1:08 the guide (first officer?) said 'Bon, maintenant' [French] and continues in English (not is native, for sure). And the one who has the camera answer 'D'accord' [French] between 1:49 and 1:50. But it is not from me!