PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Mull of Kintyre
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2014, 13:41
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Shy torque, if someone wants to try and discredit an eyewitness on the basis that they are "Notoriously Unreliable" despite the facts indicating they were albeit spot on TOUGH! This is what I inferred from FLs post. If He did not imply this then maybe he can explain the relevance of his statement when in fact the witnesses evidence was, from my perspective, very accurate. I believe he used that statement to "Belittle" my post on the same subject, as if the yachtsman evidence was not worth considering.

As regards Experience I am non the wiser and have made no indication that I think FL is not experienced OR that I disrespect him. However, this is an Aviation forum not a forum of Law and as such the perspective of a Lawyer may differ considerably from the perspective of an operational pilot.

I do not know but I doubt FL has flown either commercially or in the Military. Thus his aviation experienced may be limited to recreation only, which whilst it sounds a lot more fun than commercial flying does not provide the kinds of pressure proffessional aviators can be subjected too.

I am sure FL is a nice guy to boot and a very good Lawyer.