PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Top of the World: photos from Nepal
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2014, 02:10
Vertical Freedom

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Angel Coffee time

Hey zetec2

My risk assessment is upon arrival looking outside; weather, wind, Helipad, approach-escape & doing a power check at 15knots (ETL) to see what margin I will have if any the yellow jacket is trendy, no requirements here for Pilot at least to wear fluro vests
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goodmorning helistoked

Thanks Brother
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Namaste rotorfan

WoW, didn't think it was so compelling...many, many thanks hehehe Mate I'm still not more than 500'agl most of the time landing above 20,000' except when needing to transit between crossing low passes
G'day Arrrj

Mega thanks Mate, yaaaar that was a lot of challenging flying Well that last video very common here, that was a better day than most
Hello cattletruck

Thank You, me too!
Giddy Up Gemini Twin

Cheers Brother

All the Best in Heath & Happiness

❤OmOmOm❤