PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Still a Major Fraud???
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2003, 22:55
steamchicken

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
he was in fear of his life
What, arssefirst? And can you give us a list of all groups of people you believe
forfeit any rights they may have as citizens
- just so we Untermenschen can know our place? For example, as this seems to include non-taxpayers, would (say) someone just leaving the Forces and not earning above the income tax threshold qualify to get the good news from your friendly local social cleanser?

BTW, I was brought up in a Yorkshire Dales village spread out along roughly 2.5 miles of road and hillside. We had - how wonderful - A Bobby On The Beat. That is, one copper travelling by shanks pony. In 19 years we had 2 worthwhile crimes - the first, a builder who got seriously battered by large fellows he owed money, took place when the Bob was in place. Unfortunately he was at the wrong end of the village - the first bill on the scene were the area car from *****, six miles away. No-one was ever arrested, although he ended up bleeding from the eyes (I know, I called the ambulance). The other one, much worse, occurred recently when a drunken idiot stabbed a school friend of mine dead outside our local. No bobby, and the cops from ***** turned out in time to nick him. Now acquiring what we call in Yorks an "Armley Tan".... so which was more successful?