PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY USA Roadshow
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2014, 18:37
GF4RCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Magh3:
Im am always open for constructive discussions )

The reason why iam still here is because it still is better flying here as it was at home because the terms were really ****e over there so yes it is an improvement overall however
exactly my friends and its the sole reason why i am here as well.. when the aviation sector was basically culled to its skeleton body due to the financial depression , when most organisations were either retrenching or folding this area had and still is on a massive growth period.... an until there is a better option to suit my lifestyle and expensive tastes i shall be here

this is what i have been saying all along .. its not Utopian organisation on the contrary it has its issue more so then some but look at in a more holistic way it a more suitable option out there by scaremongering and going on an emotional rant about the unrealized expectations does nothing for the other fellow aviator looking for an opportunity feed their own family, to get out of a working doldrums... or find a closer option to their family...

Maybe iam negative because I rather would be living in Europe and maybe Iam just disappointed in aviation as a whole , and disappointed in my previous company for being so ****e,and that my seniority and hard work was for nothing and I feel that I just start completely from the ground up again, However this is not THY'S fault these are my issues and I have to deal with them..
we all have these progressive periods.. mate i would rather be home as well among family and friends but the incompetent politicians along with crappy conditions high tax rates combined with the dismal nature in aviation where i am from prohibits me from making such a disastrous decision by staying home. it not that i love living on a knife edge of uncertainty but we have to make the most of the opportunities that is put in front of us... by expelling unsubstantiated factious rumors filled with emotional hatred does nothing for for the other person looking for the light in the end of the tunnel who may even be in a worse situation ..
that's why i try to be professional and look at in in both angles with out too much influence from my limbic system..
iyi ucuslarrr and as for the rakiiiii i dont think i could ever get used to that...A few beers or a shot of jack or to combined with a lap dance from a hot dirty..... ooppss too much info maybe in another forum

Kirks gusset:
good post: exactly the type of constructive information people need in order to make a educated decision..