PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY USA Roadshow
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2014, 15:11
GF4RCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Magh3:
ok much better hehehe
now for a balanced view )
1: yes somewhat correct.. average captain pay is around 18-20k lira with the extras (depending on exper semority etc) and correct for the degree ))
2. yes correct every 3 months you get a bonus called "ikramiye" iek-ra-me-ye.. about 5k lira for FO's
3. yes ) well done its about 140 lira for FO's aswell
4: true but nothing that can not be worked around its called commonsense and ingenuity...
5: not so my licences and its equivalency (validation) is governed by MY issuing authority and or the DGCA here in turkey.. Unless either one of them send me a formal letter requesting other wise you are not legally obliged ..in the legal frame work you are legal to fly a TC- registered aircraft on a Turkish AOC period .. now i have searched the DGCA website and unable to see such a statute.. please if you do come across it i would be very appreciative if you send the link to me aswell...
6: somewhat correct but its a 4 max 5 hrs process and you get your money back?? gess its only 1 check per year are you really that pedantic about 5 hrs process that only occurs once a year????
7:
yes YOK for now for the degree... but the committee is working on a resolution to either relax this or abolished .......btw i see YÖK your using turkish characters which either mean your still here or love the Turkish keyboard layout ) so if its that bad why you still inthis place)) for informational purposes with no malice or bad intentions..

8: TOTALLY AGREED for a change ) Ask ASk ASk ASk ASK Ask.....
9: what was you co-id# hahahahah no mate you can write what ever you want )) its a free world ((so i belive)