PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY USA Roadshow
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2014, 14:51
GF4RCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Magh3 Magh3 Magh3...
i aggressive look who has there panties in a twist..

you can post what every like be you own opion or someone elses...
that fact is you may have had a bad expereience with THY as you may not be the 1st or the last my friend but i am merely trying to state the factual information here withoout the bullshyte somepeople tend to attach to the horror stories...
You clearly are management,you seem to have to much interest in promoting Thy's t's and c's and if you really fly here you know things aren't as rosy as you portray them
please tell me where have i ever glorified working in THY .. i always said its not the best carrier but FOR ME personally its one of the better options... i mention the t's and c's here because some memeber wanted to know and i merely gave him FACTUAL INFORMATION not procrastinated factious hate message AN NO I AM NOT MANAGEMENT nor have any aspirations to be .. you learn this being an expat working for many different carriers and personalities ... its called professionalism

tell these nice people that they have to change their license to a worthless Turkish license before the end of 2014 and post the memo here
as an expat have never received or been requested for such a absurd thing.. seriously an all sanity no country can revoke or take your ICAO licence unless its the issuing stated.. the only proviso from my knowledge is that transferring licences from one EASA state to another requires your file to be transferred to the new state... there is going to be some validation process always like many other countries out there ... seriously why would they change the requirements from EASA to ICAO licences and go on a recruitment drive internationally then have to spend an absurd amount of costs to get them new licences???? i personally have my 3 other ICAO licencees haven't been asked to hand anyone of them in

ps the TFQ was about reading my post initially but you seem to be on pprune stirring things up. You are correct you are not jumped up., you are plain aggressive mate
im stirring up things???? ... what rear of crack hole are you looking at the post on pprune.. seriously matey if you look at my post history i hardly spend time here .. occasionally i come and go and in no time have i ever 'stirred' up thing on contrary i tend to think i provide balanced facts.... but seems to me people such as your self that are hell bend of crapping negatively rather providing constructive information to people that may need a living or looking for other opportunities, are not too happy ????

I am with you to keep things as close as possible to the facts so people can make an educated choice but don't go around here pretending to be the all knowing guru on thy's terms and conditions because you are not..
agreed keep the information close to real facts and not so people can make an educational choice but where you mistaken like with so many other things because of you personal biases, an your entitled to have them, is that i am no guru nor have a stated i am however i have been working in this part of the world (in turkey) since 2007, which let me see if my maths is correct... 7 years
now i would presume to have a bit more knowledge (not a GURU as YOU STATED) than guys that come here and split after a 1-2 years.. that considering i have worked in Asia Middle east, Africa and South America as well ...
So mr Wise## oops i mean magh3 before trying make unsubstantiated comments (with respect to you views and rights) about others have a bit of professional respect.. it called common courtesy in civilized language

as always a post that is supposed to inform turns into a personal slang match with a few "unhappy" chaps here ) .. just wondering where the others are...