PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THY USA Roadshow
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2014, 14:35
Magh3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Facts

1. Captains pay narrow body fleet around 18400 if you do fly or do an observer flight 'around 1300 TL more if you have a degree.
2. Every 3 months you get a so called bonus of around 8900 TL
3. Every hour you fly above 70 hrs you get additional pay of around 178 TL per hour
4. Regarding ID 90 tickets it really depends where you fly from and the policy regarding it although there is a regulation about it some stations seem to interpret the rules differently.At some stations for example they wont put you in bizz class even though there is space, is what We witnessed with a f/o friend.

5. You have to change to a turkish license as per company memo, so everybody decide for their own how it works out for you.

6. Medicals now are to be done in your own off days and you pay upfront and the company pays the money back, however keep in mind that you have to turn in the receipt within 15 days, otherwise it's bye bye money.

7. Upgrade policy for F/o the only thing I know about that is fact is that you have to have a university degree and have it approved by the YÖK which has its own bureaucratic pitfalls and stress.

8. If you go for an interview and you are not sure ask... And make sure you ask the recruitment manger per mail so you have everything in writing..

9. I am sure g4 will dictate now what i can and cant write

Last edited by Magh3; 5th Apr 2014 at 14:38. Reason: Correction